We are looking for an NDT Technician for a brand-new plant nearby.
If you want to be part of a great international company and contribute to something big, apply to this job posting!
What you will be doing:
- Setting up and standardizing equipment, processing parts
- Interpreting and evaluating acceptance or rejection
- Documenting results
- Thoroughly understanding the scope and limitations of the technique/method
- Conducting performance checks on systems according to applicable process standards
- Providing necessary guidance and/or supervision to trained individuals and Level I workers
- Applying knowledge of relevant manufacturing technology and product inspection
- Developing work instructions based on approved general procedures
- Acting as a mentor and training assigned colleagues in workplace safety practices, technical skills, and adherence to company principles.